This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Favorite visual artistalotFavorite movieshumm...hard one... i like alot of movies... i guess most of the less popular tim burton movies, most hayo miyazaki, and a bunch of othersFavorite TV showswalking dead, a shit ton of animeFavorite bands / musical artistsvocaloid/ utau stuffFavorite booksmanga... and lots of itFavorite writers? i like artists more than writersFavorite gameskuon, fatal frame, all zelda, conker's bad fur day, crash bandicoot, roadkill, okami, tenchuFavorite gaming platformpretty much anything but x-box (i don't have one so it can't be a favorite)Tools of the Tradetablet, pencils, paper, anything elseOther Interestsi generaly have a homostatic dislike for everybody until they prove that i should like them or have a stronger contempt for them, though shota people to get a better chance
Rules: You must be honest with every single question, and have fun at the end~ n_n
1. What's your name? Yoichi Masaki. I would like to be called yoii. Make sure to use 2 I's though, their is another utau user named YOI
2. That's cool, when did you first learn about UTAU/Vocaloid I watched Honey and didn't understand all of the mean comments about teto. I thought all of them were vocaloids. Then I saw Master of puppets and Matryoshka with teto and ritsu and fell in love
3. But when did you start? ./////. I couldn;t figure out how to use Teto so I looked up how to make my own utau so I could learn. After I figured it out I asked Hale if she wanted to make one too. After reading Ai ore and Listening to 96neko I asked if she could make a male voice. So we decided that I would make a masculine Female and she would make a feminine Male. Then I decided on the color orange since their wasen't an orange vocaloid. the rest of the outfit ideas bloomed from their.
4. When did you make your first UTAU? 2012. I worked on them in june, but relesed them on October 29th
5. Let's be honest, how good were they? Not great, but not terrible. It took me forEVER to figure out otos. My first oto was by foreveranicom
6. Make any other UTAU's? If so, who?: Well I also made Sin-Ga and Kuota. And the genderbends
7. Voiced any UTAU's? If so, who? Just Trei and Rei
8. Do any of your UTAU's have models? yes thanks to the lovely
9. What banks have you made? everybody has a vcv. Trei, Po, and Sin-Ga had extra noises for english (and people bitched alot). Sin-Ga had korean and chinese but it was un-otoed and I ended up losing the data.
Trei has a demo VCV
10. Ever change/made new designs for your UTAU? yes....would be an understatment
11. If so, how many times? Trei, Po, and sin-ga got full blown updates
Kuota, Rei, and Poi's original referance is very difrent than now, but they old versions weren't relesed
They also have, English designs, Power Designs, and VCV designs
12. Have them on both UTAU wiki and UTAU wiki 2.0? yes and 2.0?
13. Had any bad banks? uhh im not sure, i think usually ACT1 was the bad one //laughs
14. Oto your banks? Poi gave hale a shiton of issues. Rei likes to have bad FRQ files, and Kuota had to be re-done.
Trei and Po got re-otoed alot but weren't terrible
15. Drawn your own art? yes, though commissioning people is fun too. Hale helps sometimes
16. How well do you know the program Everytime I think i know it i find more shit that needs to be learned. One day i want to ust, and I need to learn how to tune
17. Speaking of programs, what programs have you used to use Utau audacity, Sony vegas, and windows movie maker(lol)
18. What programs do you use now? Audacity (though I might switch to FL Studio) and Sony Vegas
19. Are you proud of what you put into the world? yes, and I love the PV's we put out, even if they are hard to make
20. Post a link to your very first attempt at UTAU (if you still have it) and your most recent: lost the first one, but here is this: soundcloud.com/hale-hamasaki/a… Most Recent: